The G10 air pick uses compressed air as the power tool, and the compressed air is distributed in two sections of the cylinder by the tubular distribution diverter valve in turn, so that the hammer body makes repeated impacting movements and impacts the end of the pick, causing the pick to strike into the rock or ore layer, causing it to split into pieces.
G10 air pick an applicable scope
1、Coal mining in coal mines, planning the foot pit of the column, opening the ditch;
2、Mining soft rock;
3、Breaking concrete, permafrost, and ice in construction and installation projects;
4、In the mechanical industry, where impact movement is required, such as loading and unloading of tractor and tank track pins.
1. The normal working air pressure of the air pick is 0.5MPa. During normal operation, add lubricating oil every 2h. When filling oil, first remove the air pipe joint, place the air pick at an angle, press the handle of the pick, and inject from the connecting pipe.
2. During the use of the air pick, disassemble it at least twice a week, clean it with clean kerosene, dry it, apply lubricating oil, and then assemble it. When parts are found to be worn and out of order, they should be replaced in time, and it is strictly forbidden to work with air picks.
3. When the accumulative use time of the air pick reaches more than 8h, the air pick should be cleaned.
4. When the air pick is idle for more than a week, oil the air pick for maintenance.
5. Polish the burr pick and drill in time.
1. Before using the air pick, lubricate the air pick with oil.
2. When using the air picks, there should be no less than 3 spare air picks, and the continuous working time of each air pick should not exceed 2.5h.
3. During operation, hold the handle of the pick and press it in the direction of the chisel so that the pick is strong against the socket.
4. Select the trachea to ensure that the inside of the pipe is clean and clean and the trachea joint is firmly and reliably connected.
5. During operation, do not insert all the picks and drills into broken objects to prevent air strikes.
6. When the pickaxe is stuck in the titanium lump, do not shake the pickaxe violently to avoid damage to the body.
7. During operation, choose the pick and drill reasonably. According to the hardness of the titanium lump, choose a different pick and drill. The harder the titanium lump, the shorter the pick and drill, and pay attention to check the heating of the shank to prevent the pick and drill from being stuck.
8. When drilling the burrs, it should be handled in time, and the burrs should not be used for drilling operations.
9. Air strikes are strictly prohibited.
We are one of the famous rock drilling jack hammer manufacturers in China, specializing in the production of rock drilling tools with exquisite workmanship and superior materials, manufactured in strict accordance with industrial quality standards and CE, ISO9001 quality management system certification. These drilling machines are easy to install, operate and maintain. The drilling machines are reasonably priced and easy to use. The rock drill is designed to be sturdy and durable, not easily damaged, with a full range of rock drill accessories